Posted by Intensities on December 11, 2012 · Leave a Comment
Edited by Matt Hills and Sara Gwenllian Jones
1. Steven Jay Schneider, ‘Murder as Art/The Art of Murder: Aestheticising Violence in Modern Cinematic Horror’
2. I.Q. Hunter, ‘Even Baser Instincts: Notes on Hollow Man‘
3. Stephen Harper, ‘”They’re Us”: Representations of Women in George Romero’s ‘Living Dead’ Series’
4. Kate Egan, ‘The Amateur Historian and the Electronic Archive: Identity, Power, and the Function of Lists, Facts and Memories on “Video Nasty”-themed Websites’
5. Linda C. Badley, ‘Spiritual Warfare: Postfeminism and the Cultural Politics of the Blair Witch Craze’
Filed under Uncategorized
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Intensities: The Journal of Cult Media · A refereed journal addressing all aspects of cult media
Blog at WordPress.com. The Structure Theme.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 27 other followers