Posted by Intensities on December 11, 2012 · Leave a Comment
Edited by Matt Hills and Sara Gwenllian Jones
1. Lynette Russell and Nathan Wolski, ‘Beyond the Final Frontier: Star Trek, the Borg and the Post-colonial’
2. Mark McLelland, ‘Why Are Japanese Girls’ Comics Full of Boys Bonking?’
3. Alan McKee, ‘Which is the Best Doctor Who story? A Case Study in Value Judgements Outside the Academy’
4. Patricia MacCormack, ‘Becoming Hu-Man: Deleuze and Guattari, Gender and Third Rock from the Sun‘
5. Annette Hill and Ian Calcutt, ‘Vampire Hunters: the Scheduling and Reception of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel in the UK’
6. Will Brooker, ‘Parallel Earths: Diana 2000 – a Review Essay’
Filed under Uncategorized
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Intensities: The Journal of Cult Media · A refereed journal addressing all aspects of cult media
Blog at WordPress.com. The Structure Theme.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.